This software is based on the Microsoft .net 3.5 runtime environment. Please make sure that you have downloaded and installed this onto your machine before you try and install SSDC.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 for Windows XP/Vista
- Windows 7 comes with .NET Framework already installed, so there is no separate installation package required.
Installation and use
- Install the latest copy of SSDC v5 from here, or download it from the "Download" page
- If you download the Zip file, unpack the ZIP file into a folder and run setup.exe within that folder
- Connect your PC to SSD power base using a serial cable
- Startup the program, and use the toolbar menu to select the serial port and create your database file
- Define your cars, drivers and tracks in the database to that they can be used into the future
- Setup a race session to detail who will be driving which car, and in which lane
- Use free practice mode for qualification
- Start a race using the powerbase as normal, the software will follow automatically
Here are some recordings that show you how to get started with, and use, your SSDC software.